1. Dispatched for victuals for the captain’s table or canvas for a sail blown away in a storm, gigs were invaluable when in port or moored outside.
2. Sunset collection’s spotlights and lamps are impeccably designed and completely functional. Sunset embodies the ideal lamp in non traditional ways. The mix of materials such as aluminum, brass, steel, and even wood makes the spotlights and lamps stand out in a crowd.
3. The beautiful finishes and quality craftsmanship give lamps a major comeback in defining a room.
4. Three oars make up a sturdy and attractive coat stand. Brass hardware, turned finial, rattan key & change basket.
5. Original of this ‘30s Navy spotlight was unearthed in an antique store in Greenwich, England